Project Engineering Manager - Electrical
Listed in:22,Jun 2022
CCTC has been in existence for more than 40 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab of Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
- Shall act as a focal point with Clients for all assigned projects and maintain reputation and goodwill.
- Participation in the induction of the Engineering Team to contract/project requirements.
- Handles queries and clarifications for the various Engineering Disciplines.
- Provide instructions to the Engineering Team through project procedures.
- Ensures effective inter-disciplinary coordination in particular weekly/monthly/design meetings.
- Takes the necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines.
- Controls that the engineering team properly interfaces with other project members.
- Full involvement in detailed design, calculations, preparation of data sheets and specifications.
- Supervise the issuance of Engineering Deliverables.
- Participation in project planning definition by providing Engineering milestones and requirements.
- Work closely with the Project Management Team and ensure proper execution of the job within the specified Project Scope & time; Ensures that engineering activity is compliant with project milestones.
- Alerts project management in case of unforeseen variation and suggest if needed mitigation measures.
- Consolidates engineering budgets based on discipline departments budgets and controls during the course of the project.
- Lead and attend the design and safety reviews, supervise and follow up of the outcomes; Contribute to Project reporting for the Engineering Part (activities, quantities, budget, and areas of concern.).
- Participate to contract management by initiating, collecting and consolidating the variation requests and change orders.
- Participate in Risk management for the engineering concerns; Initiates Value engineering and best practice.
- Bachelore of Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 20 Experience in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' Experience in the same position in Oil & Gas field and brownfield projects in Gulf.