CCTC has been in existence for more than 40 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab of Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
Oversee and direct offshore installation/construction.
Review the project scope of work in-depth to achieve the schedule in timely manner.
Meet contractual conditions of performance
Review the work progress on daily basis
Conduct the daily meeting on offshore with crew
Provide the daily offshore progress to Project Manager
Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for offshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore installation durations and resource requirements.
Monitor construction/offshore productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the completion of installation.
Liaise with company site team on daily basis.
Lead and manage a team of Project and Field Engineers in preparation of mobilisation and execution of offshore installation campaigns.
Coordinate and plan offshore campaigns including manning resources and subcontractor services, etc
Prepare procedures and close out comments of the projects
Responsible for the execution of all project marine operations.
Manage and resolve all project installation and operational issues with the team and work closely with the Project Manager to ensure completion of the projects.
Support in any ad-hoc project and tasks as required by the management or project team.
- A bachelor’s degree in any/relevant Engineering (i.e Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, etc) or equivalent from an accredited university.
- with minimum twenty (20+) years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas fabrication/offshore installation, including minimum (5)years (preferred) in in GCC region.
- Must have at least five (5) years of experience in similar position for international Oil & Gas industries.
- ADNOC experience is added advantage.
- Candidates must have experience in installation or refurbishment work of offshore platforms/top side/boat landing and miscellaneous structures.