CCTC has been in existence for more than 40 years, operating from its base in Abu Dhabi, in the United Arab of Emirates. During this time CCTC has grown to become a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the Middle East and Gulf markets.
* Plan and conducts HSE trainings - induction and refresher safety training courses for all Company personnel, contractors and visitors.
• Prepare and update HSE training matrix and annual training plan based on Client/legal requirement and results of trend analysis.
• Deliver in-house Health and Safety Training based on HSE Training Plan.
• Conduct assessment based on the provided trainings.
• Organize HSE training programs including the date, time, location and duration of training events.
• Maintain HSE training records & register for new and existing employees and ensure they are updated as required.
• Communicate and obtain approval from management for any additional HSE training requirements at various phases.
• Determine HSE training needs for employees and develop best practices for required trainings.
• Improve and adapt existing training programs for delivery and efficiency.
• Initiate safety meetings and accurately report details of meetings.
• Retrain employees when industry or company best practices are updated.
• Order workbooks and additional training materials required for training programs.
• Prepare training materials/presentation slides on HSE subjects for all HSE trainings identified in the training matrix and any project specific HSE trainings.
• Assist in HSE campaigns.
• Coordinate with external training providers for the trainings inside or outside the company premises.
• Administer and control the documentation for training programs and maintains all training records
• Carry out other assignments delegated by the QHSEM.
Educational Qualification, Certification & Trainings:
• Any Science bachelor’s degree or Diploma from a reputed university/institution.
• Any approved program of training by Professional Institution/ HSE Training Bodies.
• NEBOSH Diploma or IGC.
• HSE Trainings / qualifications will be added advantage.
• Minimum 8 years of experience as HSE Practitioner in Oil & Gas industry.
• Proven experience of delivering Health & Safety Training.
Skill & Competencies:
• Sound understanding of HSE MS, International standards & legislative requirements.
• In-depth knowledge in various HSE Topics.
• Computer knowledge specifically PowerPoint presentations.
• Proficient in English.