Site Offshore Engineer - Electrical
Listed in:24,Jun 2022
CCTC has been in existence for more than 40 years, operating from its base in the United Arab of Emirates, during this time CCTC has grown to be come a significant player in the engineering and contracting sector in the middle east and Gulf markets.
- Oversee and direct offshore installation/construction.
- Review the project scope of work in-depth to achieve the schedule in timely manner.
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Conduct the daily meeting on offshore with crew
- Provide the daily offshore progress to construction Manager
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for offshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore installation durations and resource requirements.
- Monitor construction/offshore productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the completion of installation.
- Liaise with company site team on daily basis.
- Coordinate and plan offshore campaigns including manning resources and subcontractor services, etc
- Prepare procedures and close out comments of the projects
- Support in any ad-hoc project and tasks as required by the management or project team.
- Assists the Offshore Construction Manager with delivery of Project constructability, fabrication, planning, installation and handover in accordance with executed contracts and business targets per the Company HSES policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Participate and provide construction expertise in constructability reviews with company to minimize schedule and avoidance of cost
- Manage directly or through the QA/QC Coordinator and third party inspection –all site construction QA/QC matters in accordance with the QA manual and risk register, focused on critical risks and exposure. Develop and apply appropriate key performance indicators (KPI) to monitor and control all site construction activities. Manage the construction schedule with special attention to the site critical activities on the project target dates. .
- Assist in the process of handover dossier contents and deliverables for mechanical completion and Flawless Project Delivery implementation guides, ensuring customer satisfaction through process safety integrity and reliability with minimal punch list for efficient acceptance.
- Supervise and guide the site team
- Coordinate with the company site representative on daily basis.
- Attend daily toolbox talks and safety meetings.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on construction activities planning and progress (daily, weekly and monthly reporting) to the construction manager on site
A bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum twenty (10+) years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas fabrication/offshore installation ,including minimum (2-3)years (preferred) in in GCC region. Must have at least five (5) years of experience in similar position for international Oil & Gas industries. ADNOC experience is added advantage.
Candidates must have experience in installation or refurbishment work of offshore platforms/top side/boat landing and miscellaneous structures.